Home Court Training Center
Make HCTC your Home Court.
A FACILITY WITH YOU IN MIND
What is home court training center?
Top Notch facility
It also has ballistic strength training equipment, space for speed, agility, quickness training, as well as mobility drills, and over 1200 feet of covered outdoor training space.
Passion and community focus
It’s simple; our heartfelt passion is helping others reach their potential. We are on a mission to do just that, while striving to instill in the community the importance of health and fitness.
Home Court is a facility for athletes of all ages, their families, and the greater community. It is for those new to fitness or rehabilitating from an injury, to those looking for weight loss, or those that want to build strength or endurance.
It is for beginner level basketball players, to professionals, to “over-40” co-ed leagues. Home Court has something for everyone!
Experience and education
Our trainers have worked in big box gyms, small boutique gyms, outdoor boot camps, and in their own businesses. We actually enjoy and seek out ways to continuously educate and make ourselves better. We geek out about it and aren’t afraid to admit it.
From improving our training and nutrition systems, to learning new coaching, communication, and technology methods, we’re constantly, naturally, getting better at what we do.
We don’t guess, we assess, adjust, and evolve every week. Every individual is unique and so is their path to good health and fitness.
Our goal at Home Court is to help you navigate your fitness journey and we’ve created training systems to ensure you progress at your pace and at your fitness level.
Friendly and fun atmosphere
We make working hard fun! Once you’re here, you’re Home, and that means you’re family.
We’re focused on creating a positive atmosphere where everyone can become stronger, more resilient, disciplined, and more confident, AND have a great time doing it!
READY TO UPGRADE YOUR GAME?
Our programs are tailored to fit the needs of athletes at all levels
get to know the team &
Experience The home court advantage
- Basketball Coach and Trainer for over 17 years
- Precision Nutrition – Level 1 Nutrition Coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT, CES, PES
- The University of Texas – Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
- Grisham Middle School (Round Rock ISD) Teacher / Coach 2003-2006
Founder, BTY Basketball
- Trained 100’s of players from youth to college and professionals.
- Division 1 college basketball athlete at The Citadel
- Top 100 college basketball shooters of this generation.
- Played professionally in Europe.
- Coached professionally for Saint John Riptide (NBL-Canada).
Founder of Texas Warriors Elite Basketball
- Founder of Texas Warriors Elite, a high level Select Basketball Organization in Austin
- Founder of 4th Quarter Athlete, a skill development program designed to produce the premier athlete.
- #1 point guard in the NJCAA in 2010 and is the all-time assist leader at Kishwaukee College in Illinois
- Bachelor’s degree in Recreation Sports Management
- Played professional basketball in Sweden, Turkey, and Spain
12701 Lowden Lane, Building 4,
Manchaca, TX 78652
(512) 284 – 8149
If you are a reporter looking for information on media services please contact us at: Todd@HomeCourtATX.com