Rest in Peace, Kobe. You inspired us. (Clink link below)
Month: March 2020
This is such a powerful picture.
We spend money and time at…
- The nail salon getting a manicure and pedicure.
- The hair salon for hours getting our hair just the right color and cut.
- The department store stressing over clothes that fit our bodies just right.
- The spa getting facials and/or eyelashes that make our appearance more flawless.
- Ulta or Sephora getting the perfect makeup to “paint our face”
BUT…. we say it’s “too expensive” to take care of our inside.
- We quit after 30 days.
- We spend hours at Target and TJ Maxx but say we can’t spend time at the gym.
- We spend money buying senseless things, but say we cannot afford our supplements to make our bodies work better.
We spend massive amounts of money on the outside, the external, yet we say we cannot afford to go to the gym, take supplements, eat clean, cook at home or give ourselves 90 days in an accountability challenge.
Priorities. You only get ONE body. How long do you want it to last?
You can rhinestone the peel of a rotten banana… but it’s still a rotten banana.
Truly, taking care of the inside will show on the outside! Invest in your health, friends! Trust me, illness costs way more than health!
#bethebestyoucanbe #youmatter #loveyourself
Credit: Tamara Isakharov
After you’ve registered at homecourtatx.com, the easiest way to check our schedule and sign up for classes is to download the MemberMe+ App, available at iOS and Google Play stores. Once you have the app, look up Home Court Training Center, and it will set our site as the default. The app will allow you to conveniently control your membership options, and purchase, book, or reschedule classes.