- Clients may make payments in person at the gym.
- Clients may also make payments online through our website or app.
- Debit, ACH, and all major credit cards accepted.
Category: Getting Started
- We certainly understand that things happen from time to time and keeping appointments can be difficult, especially when kids are involved. If you have reserved a spot in one of our classes we ask that you please give us a minimum of 24 hours of notice if you have to cancel your session so that we may alert those on a waiting list that they may join the class.
- Cancelling can be done quickly and easily through our app or website calendar.
Bring them on! Friends are always welcome.
Yes we do
Short answer…yes. Long answer…yes, please and thank you. ☺
Yes! There is ample parking and child pick-up is safe and efficient.
Multiple family members can be linked to the same membership or package. On arrival, each member of the family should be checked in at the front desk and the system will track sessions accordingly.
- Once you purchase a membership or package there are sessions credited to your account. Any time you check-in at Home Court one of your sessions will be deducted. When you get close to running out of sessions on your account you will be alerted at check-in and sent an email reminder. If you want to get more sessions simply purchase them from our handy app, website, or in-person at the gym.
- There are a couple of ways you can get started at Home Court Training Center. The easiest way is to go to our website, or download the Home Court app on your device, and you can quickly Register yourself or your family members, sign our waiver, and take a look at our Training Programs, Pricing, and Schedule.
- If you know what membership option or package is right, you can purchase and reserve specific class times right from our app or website.
- If you would like to register and/or pay in person at the gym that works too. It just takes a few minutes and you’re ready to go.
- You can also sign up for a Free Assessment with one of our certified Trainers before you jump into one of our classes.